Logo
Owen Fishback's Collection
 
11/20/2017
 
 
 
 
  Viewing the last 200 photos selected as editor Picks
  Page Controls   View:  Pics Per Page:
Disko Then and Now
Title:  Disko Then and Now
Description:  The top photo was taken by Sandy Goodrick in 1951 on the CR400S bridge that used to pass over the tracks. There used to be a jog in the road, where it now is CR 1550 E. A road bridge came across perpendicularly to the tracks, rather than an angled bridge, which would be required now. The bridge was removed in 1984 after the tracks were removed, the ROW was filled in, and the road was straightened. On the bottom is the exact same location on October 20, 2015, believe it or not.
Photo Date:  7/4/1951  Upload Date: 8/11/2016 6:23:47 PM
Location:  Disko, IN
Author:  Owen Fishback
Categories: 
Locomotives: 
Views:  1842   Comments: 3


Site Design ©2001-2016 Tim Huemmer
Photos © respective authors
  Contact: info@rrpicturearchives.net